Best Blogger Tips The Twelve Days of Christmas Contest - Day 1 | Katie Dale

Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas Contest - Day 1

Advent Calendar Day 7
On the first day of Christmas, 
my true love gave to me
A Partridge in a Pear Tree!
Stuck for a stocking filler?
As it's Wednesday Winsday, what better day to launch my Twelve Days of Christmas contest!


Simply find today's picture of a partridge in a pear tree (identical to the one above) somewhere on this website, then click here to send me a message telling me which page it's on!


Every correct answer will win one of these! 
A limited-edition 
Someone Else's Life 
fridge magnet!


(UK entries only, sorry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .