my true love gave to me
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
|Prize! Limited-Edition |
Someone Else's Life
But can you name the other animals whose names are derived from two other animals from the clues below?
Answer for fun in the comment box below - or if you've got all twelve click here to email them to me to win a prize!
1) Eight-legged creepy crawly + long-tailed primate!
2) Fire-breathing buzzing insect
3) Sea mammal - with a trunk!
4) Purring sea creature
5) Male cow - dwelling on lily-pads!
6) King of the jungle - under the sea!
7) Equine - with wings!
8) Woolly farm animal - that barks!
9) Large stripy cat - with a dorsal fin!
10) Small garden bird - also bird of prey
11) Cunning bushy-tailed forest canine
12) Barking sea-creature!
This video may help a little :)
Good luck - and have fun!