Best Blogger Tips Top Four Calling Birds! | Katie Dale

Saturday 10 December 2011

Top Four Calling Birds!

On the Fourth Day of Christmas 
my true love gave to me
Four Calling Birds...
Which, to me this Christmas has to mean Twitter!
So here are my top four 'calling birds' well worth following for their fun, interesting and entertaining tweets...
@Tamsyn Tweetie Author of the fabulous 'Afterlife' series, Tamsyn's sparky tweets always brighten up my day.
@Keris Author of Della Says OMG and Jessie ♥ NYC Keris always has something interesting & funny to say.
@MaureenJohnson Author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes, MJ is sometimes controversial, often funny, and always worth a read.
@Bubblecow Packed full of wonderful advice for writers, Bubblecow is a must-follow for anyone with writerly aspirations.


And if you'd like to follow me, I'm @katiedaleuk!
Merry Tweetmas! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .