Best Blogger Tips Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! | Katie Dale

Thursday 1 December 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Advent Calender Day 1 - 
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! 
Well, it's December already - the countdown to Christmas has begun!
Time to open the first window on my very own advent calender!
Every day I'll be featuring something Christmassy to really get in the mood for the big day! 
Today - even if it's not snowing outside (yet!) it can still snow on my blog!
(And here's a bit of Bambi too ;) )


Enjoy!!
k xx



2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I love Bambi, but it makes me cry so I don't watch it much, but I LOVE the snow and really like the snowflakes you have going on here. :D

katie dale said...

Thanks Michelle! Bambi makes me cry too - but I like watching clips like this and April Showers :) I LOVE the snow too - Really hope it snows for real this year! There's nothing more Christmassy and magical :)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .