Best Blogger Tips Happy New Year! | Katie Dale

Monday 30 January 2017

Happy New Year!

It's 2017! A brand new year!

Have you made any new year's resolutions?

Have you broken any already? (easily done, isn't it?!) 😉

So giving up chocolate was never gonna last, but I'm determined to keep some of my resolutions - especially to meet more of my readers! 
If you'd like to get in touch, organise an event or school visit, order a signed and personally dedicated copy of any of my books (from young readers up to young adult), or simply have a chat just click here or email me at katiedaleauthor@hotmail.com or click on any of the links or pictures below for more info! 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Kx

Info on Events and School Visits


Books for Young Readers





Books for Teens/Young Adults




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .